Coué Group, your Supply Chain Partner
In vidéo “Les Mayennais sont reMarquables” by Transports Coué
Transports Coué on vidéo
Your partner for bespoke transport and logistics solutions
Do you need a partner in 3PL transport and logistics with large, dedicated teams who are at your service every day ?
Do you need support with a new off-site warehousing and/or distribution project, whichever sector your clients are in ?
Do you need solutions across the whole of France and/or internationally, with a personalised and flexible service adapted to meet all the demands of your profession ?
Based in Laval, Pays de Loire (Mayenne, 53), in Balgau, Alsace (Haut Rhin, 68) and via a subsidiary, MDL, in Nîmes, Occitania (Gard, 30), Transports Coué is not just your service provider: we are first and foremost your partner, both in terms of logistics and road freight transport.
Supply from your production site, logistics management and storage for your hazardous materials and sensitive products, through to distribution via parcel transport service and long loads in France and Europe, BtoB and BtoC – with their expertise in working with SMEs and using Evolutrans, the biggest palette distribution network in France, Transports Coué can play a big part in your company’s development.
- Organisation and management of the entire logistics chain for your international distribution flow
- Sea freight, NVOCC service provider: FCL, LCL, RO/RO, Break Bulk, Charter, Dangerous Goods
- Air freight: transport of standard goods, dangerous goods, temperature-controlled goods, Charter
- Rail freight, Combined rail-road / rail-barge
- Bespoke project services, industrial transfer
- Transit under customs control
Flexibility in sea freight management, rate negotiations with long validity and guaranteed space allocation regardless of the port of entry in Europe
Reliability thanks to a network of efficient agents on the sites of origin to guarantee proximity with your suppliers and respect of deadlines
Traceability with daily tracking of all bookings and real-time feedback in case of anomalies
Proximity of a qualified overseas service, with a human size, with in-depth knowledge of customs rules
- Shipping long and bulky loads
- Shipping partial or full loads
- Shipping hazardous goods or materials (ADR)
- Mass distribution
- Specialised and door-to-door transport services
- Refrigerated and temperature-controlled transport
- Outbound for self-picking orders
- National and international chartering
- Van hire with driver
Flexibility of lading types: size, packaging, specifications adapted to your business problems
Reliability of your shipments thanks to our own fleet of 160 engines (taut, refrigerated, large volume, container carrier, carrier truck), our Evolutrans network and our partners
Traceability of your shipments thanks to the on-board computer system and real-time information feedback
Proximity of a human-sized team to accompany you on a daily basis
- Facilities with approved Seveso classification
- Secure logistics platform
- The only bonded warehouse in the West of France
- Supply management in France and Europe
- Preparing orders and picking
- WMS solutions for inventory management with or without EDI
- Managing returns and reverse logistics
Flexibility in the type of goods: dangerous, sensitive, standard, we have logistics solutions dedicated to your BtoB or BtoC regulatory restrictions.
Reliability of your preparations thanks to our computerised solutions directly linked to yours (WMS, EDI,…) and measurement via adapted performance indicators.
Traceability of the entire Supply Chain with online access in real time from receipt to delivery
Proximity of a human-sized team to accompany you from the beginning to the end of your project and its tracking
We owe our success to